Details of the BNI iB Hasanah Card Billing Statement.
Details of the BNI iB Hasanah Card Bill
- Billing Message
MFor important information / short messages about your BNI iB Hasanah Card.
- BNI iB Hasanah Card Number
- Card Holder Name
The BNI iB Hasanah Card number listed under the statement as your "card number" is your BNI iB Hasanah Card number, 2a and 3a is the number and name of the Main Card holder. 2b and 3b are the number and name of the Supplementary Card holder.
- Billing Date
The billing date is the last date of recording of the transactions made by the cardholder, also the billing print date is when the statement will be printed every month.
- Card Information
The credit information column consists of:
- Card Limit is the credit limit available when your BNI iB Hasanah Billing Card is printed.
- Cash Withdrawal Limit is the limit on the cash withdrawal amount that your BNI iB Hasanah Card can provide.
- The remaining Card Limitis the remaining amount of the credit limit available until the billing date.
- The Remaining Cash Withdrawalis the remaining amount of cash available for withdrawal that can still be used until the billing date.
- Credit collectibility is a classification by the BNI iB Hasanah Card of credit quality.
- Summary of Shopping and Payments
States the amount due from the previous month and a summary of expenditure for the month.
- Last Month's Billing states the total amount of your bill from the previous month's billing period.
- Payment is the total amount of that was paid to cover the previous month's bill.
- Spending is the total amount on spending transactions that was carried out within the period of this month.
- Cash Withdrawal is the total amount of cash withdrawal transactions made during the period of this month
- Costs are the total amount of administrative fees and monthly fees that are due to be charged to this month's billing expenses
- Cash Rebate is a token of appreciation from the bank to the cardholder which is given for bill payments and is proportional to the amount of payment. The Cash Rebate can be used to reduce the amount of the Monthly Membership Fee / Monthly Fee.
- This month's invoice is the total bill amount that is charged and must be paid this month.
- Minimum payment is 10% of the total billing amount this month or a minimum of IDR 50,000 (whichever is greater) plus fixed installments and / or minimum payments in arrears and / or over the credit limit charges (if any).
- The Maturity Date is the last date by which the card holder must make bill payments each month.
- Transaction Date
This is the date of the transaction, whether it is shopping, cash withdrawals or other transactions that are carried out using your BNI iB Hasanah Card.
- Bookeeping Date
Is the date for which each transaction is charged / registered in your BNI iB Hasanah Card account.
- Your Transaction Details and Amount (Rp)
This column informs you of all transactions that you have made with your BNI iB Hasanah Card.
- For each payment that reduces the amount amount owed on your account, a "CR" code will be printed after the payment amount, which stands for Credit.
- Transactions carried out using foreign exchange rates and conversion of rupiahs.
- For cardholders who have a Supplementary Card, in the transaction details there are sub-bills for each of the two cards as well as the total bill.
- The total bill covers the total amount of funds owed last month minus payments and is accumulated with the total amount owed for the current month.
As a form of support for the Go Green program, BNI iB Hasanah Card provides E-Billing facilities, namely sending out your bills through your e-mail address.
For your information, as of April 2017 the delivery of paper statements(hardcopy)will be charged at IDR 15,000 per statement.
Immediately register for BNI Hasanah Card E-Billing by contacting the BNI Call Center 1500046 or texting to 3346 via your mobile number registered with BNI Syariah, using the format:
EBS (space) 16 digit BNI Credit Card number (space)
date of birth with the format ddmmyyyy (space) email address
Example: EBS 5184460012345678 01011980 firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration of the BNI iB Hasanah Card for e-billing can be done for all types of BNI iB Hasanah Card.