BNI Tunas iB Hasanah
BNI Syariah Savings for Children (iB Tunas Hasanah Savings) is a savings account under a Wadiah contract provided to children and students under the age of 17.
- ATM/Debit Card referred to as Tunas Card.
- Automatic fund transfer (auto-credit) from iB Hasanah/iB Bisnis Hasanah/Prima Hasanah/iB Hasanah IDR Individual Giro accounts owned by parents/guardians via standing order.
- E-Banking (ATM, SMS Banking, Phone Banking (account balance information), Internet Banking (account balance information).
- Tunas Card functions as an ATM card on ATM networks (ATM BNI, ATM Bersama, ATM Link, ATM Prima & Cirrus) and as a debit card at merchants who has EDC BNI.
- Name of child is stated on the Tunas Card and Bankbook.
- Can be used to perform transactions at BNI and BNI Syariah teller counters across Indonesia.
- Text notification to the cellular phone of the parent.
- Attractive Tunas Card design and can be personalized.
- Account Management
- Account closure by the request of the customer
- Conversion to iB Hasanah Savings
- Issuance of ATM Card
Requirements and Procedures :
- Student Card/Passport/Birth Certificate.
- Original Proof of Identification Documents (KTP/Passport) of the Parent/Guardian.
- Family Card (Kartu Keluarga, KK) (if living separately from the parent/guardian).
- A minimum initial deposit of Rp 100,000,-.
Simulation BNI Tunas iB Hasanah