BNI SimPel iB Hasanah
Savings under a wadiah contract for students under 17 years of age offering easy and simple requirements as well as attractive features to encourage a positive attitude to saving from an early age
- Saving Book.
- An ATM / Debit Card called the Simple iB Card..
- Can receive funds automatically (autocredit) from the iB Hasanah / iB Savings account for Hasanah / Prima Hasanah Business / iB Hasanah Giro IDR customers / guardians using standing orders.
- E-Banking (ATM, SMS Banking, Phone Banking (balance check), Internet Banking (balance check)).
- Simple iB Card can be used as an ATM card on various ATM networks (BNI ATM, Bersama ATM, ATM Link, ATM Prima & Cirrus) and as a shopping card (Debit Cards) at merchants who use EDC BNI
- The child's name is printed on the Savings book and the Simple iB Card.
- Can perform transactions at BNI and BNI Syariah teller counters throughout Indonesia.
- SMS notifications are sent to the Parent's cellphone
Fee Administration :
|Conversion Fees to Tabungan iB Hasanah
|ATM / Debit Card Fee
Requirement and Procedure :
- Cooperation between Schools and Banks.
- Account opening is done by Parents / Guardians.
- Student Card / Passport / Birth Certificate.
- Original Identity Card (KTP / Passport) of the Parent / Guardian.
- Family Card (if not living at the same home as the Parent / Guardian).
- Minimum initial deposit of IDR 1,000.
Simulation BNI SimPel iB Hasanah