BNI Syariah Usaha Kecil (Small Businesses)
Usaha Kecil (Small Business) iB Hasanah is a financing facility based on shariah principles that is available for small entrepreneurs to be used for productive purposes (working and/or investment capital).
- Simple, straightforward requirements that are in keeping with shariah principles.
- Financing duration of up to 7 (seven) years.
- Financing limit of up to Rp 10 (ten) billion.
- Installments are payable at any BNI or BNI Syariah branch.
- Murabahah for the purchase of goods through installments for working and/or investment capital (aflopend).
- Mudarabah/Musharakah can be given in the form of working capital for a certain project/business using the principle of Mudarabah/Musharakah either in instalments or in a lump sum in the final phase.
Requirements for Financing Customers
- Complete business legality in accordance with the regulations and requirements of the given business sector.
- NPWP, Financial Report, and Annual Income Tax Statement (SPT Tahunan PPh).
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in the business sector.
- To provide a copy of a bank statement containing transactions from the last 6 (six) months.
- Not included in Bank Indonesia’s Blacklist or the list of non-performing financing customers.
- Valid proof of collateral ownership
||Small, pursuant to existing regulations.
|Notary, Stamp Duty, etc.
||Pursuant to existing regulations.
* Rates may change without prior notice.