BNI Syariah Kopkar/Kopeg
Kopkar/Kopeg iB Hasanah is a mudharabah productive financing facility wherein BNI Syariah as fund owner executes financing to worker cooperatives (Koperasi Karyawan (Kopkar)/Koperasi Pegawai (Kopeg)) to subsequently be distributed to their members/end-users.
Requirements for Kopkar/Kopeg
- The cooperative has been operating commercially for at least 3 years.
- Complete and valid business legality (Articles of Association and amendments, Validation from the Ministry of Cooperatives, Business License (SIUP) and Company Registration (TDP) according to applicable laws and regulations).
- Has been a customer of BNI Syariah or other banks for a minimum of 6 months).
- Good management credibility (with regards to experience, integrity, education, organization structure and succession planning).
- The management, owner and financial institution (cooperative and company) are not included in Bank Indonesia’s Black List and list of non-performing loans.
- To provide all of the required documents.
A mudharabah contract is used in financing worker cooperatives, whereas a marabahah contract is applied for financing from worker cooperatives to end-users.
Duration of Cooperation Agreements
Cooperation Agreements between BNI Syariah and worker cooperatives have a maximum duration of 5 (five) years and are extendable subject to an evaluation.
Profit-sharing/margin and administrative fees
- Profit-sharing nisbah for worker cooperatives refers to the prevailing rate at BNI Syariah, whereas the margin rate for end-users is determined by the worker cooperative but must not exceed 30% p.a.
- Small administrative fee, pursuant to existing regulations.