Valas iB Hasanah is a financing facility in a foreign currency that is provided by domestic operational units for domestic customers.
- Simple requirements that are in keeping with shariah principles.
- Flexible duration of financing according to the type of financing.
- Financing is provided for use as working and/or investment capital, with a minimum amount of US$ 25,000 (twenty five thousand US dollars).
- Installments for Pembiayaan Valas iB Hasanah (base loan and margin/profit share) are paid in the same currency as the initial financing or in a Rupiah amount equivalent to the installment at the current exchange rate.
- Installments are payable at any BNI or BNI Syariah branch office.
Pembiayaan Valas iB Hasanah contracts can be adjusted according to the individual applicant’s needs.
Foreign currencies made available include USD (United States Dollar), Singapore Dollar, and Euro, among others.
Requirements for Applicants
- Complete business legality.
- NPWP, Financial Report and Annual Income Tax Statement (SPT Tahunan PPh).
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of business experience.
- Provide a copy of a bank statement containing transactions from the last 6 (six) months.
- Not listed in Bank Indonesia’s blacklist or the list of non-performing financing debtors.
- Valid proof of collateral ownership.
Small administrative fee.