Usaha Besar (large business) iB Hasanah is a shariah financing facility for productive purposes (working and investment capital) that is available to entrepreneurs in the segment for large shariah-compliant businesses.
- Simple requirements, in accordance with shariah principles.
- Financing is available for working and investment capital purposes at a minimum amount of $25,000 USD (twenty five thousand US dollars).
- Installments are payable at any BNI or BNI Syariah branch office.
Murabahah, Mudharabah and Musyarakah contracts are available for financing via Usaha Besar iB Hasanah.
Available currencies include US$ (United States Dollar).
Requirements for Financing Recipient
- Complete documents proving business legality.
- Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP),Financial Report, and Annual Income Tax Statement (SPT Tahunan PPh).
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in the business sector.
- To provide a copy of a bank statement containing transactions from the last 6 (six) months.
- Not included in Bank Indonesia’s blacklist or on the list of non-performing financing customers.
- Valid proof of collateral ownership.
Small administrative fee, pursuant to applicable terms.