Onshore iB Hasanah is a financing facility in a foreign currency that is provided by domestic operational units for domestic customers to be used to finance a commercial venture categorized as an export activity.
- Simple requirements, in accordance with shariah principles.
- Financing is provided for use as working and/or investment capital, with a minimum amount of $25,000 USD (twenty five thousand US dollars).
- Installments are payable at any BNI or BNI Syariah branch office.
Available financing contracts include Murabahah, Mudharabah and Musyarakah.
Available currencies include US$ (United States Dollar).
Requirements for Financing Recipient
- Complete documents of business legality.
- Taxpayer Identification Number (NPWP), Financial Report, and Annual Income Tax Statement (SPT Tahunan PPh).
- A minimum of 2 (two) years of experience in the business sector.
- To provide a copy of a bank statement containing transactions from the last 6 (six) months.
- Not included in Bank Indonesia’s blacklist or the list of non-performing financing customers.
- Valid proof of collateral ownership.
Small fee, in accordance with applicable terms.