BNI Syariah Multifinance
Financing for multifinance is the disbursement of a direct payment with an executing method to a multifinance institution for its business as a financing company in accordance with shariah principles.
- Financing through BNI Syariah Multifinance is limited to a maximum of Rp 75,000,000,000.
- The maximum financing limit in cooperating with multifinance companies can also be subject to further adjustments based on a projection of the financing needs for end-users.
- The period of the payment limit collection is 1 (one) year.
- The duration of the financing contract for multifinance companies is equal to the duration of financing for end-users up to a maximum of 7 years from the contract signing date.
A maximum financing limit and a Musyarakah/Murabahah agreement will be created.
Requirements for Multifinance Companies.
- Has legal entity status and has been in commercial operation for at least 3 (three) years, unless already a BNI Syariah customer.
- Complete and valid business legality (SIUP, TDP, NPWP, Permit from the Minister of Finance, and other documents in accordance with applicable multifinance regulations).
- Has been a savings customer and/or a financing customer at BNI Syariah or another bank for a minimum of 6 months.
- Possess a proven track record of good business performance encompassing at least (3) three years.
- Good management credibility (with regards to experience, integrity, education, organization structure and succession planning).
- To submit audited financial reports from the last 3 (three) years.
- Having had an information assessment result from Bank Indonesia with current collectability.
- To possess an analysis and financing contract system that adheres to shariah principles.
- Small fee, pursuant to existing regulations
- Certificate of Motor Vehicle Ownership (BPKB) storage fee: A minimum one-time charge of Rp 15,000 per certificate until settlement.
- Fee for notary deed in accordance with the applicable terms.