BNI Griya iB Hasanah
The BNI Syariah Mortgage Loan (Griya iB Hasanah) is a financing facility made available to consumers for the purchase, construction, or renovation of a house (including shop-houses, rumah susun, home offices, apartments, or similar building types) as well as for the purchase of kavling or houses paid in down payment; the amount of financing will be adjusted in accordance with the specific needs and repayment capacity of each applicant.
- Faster application process with easier requirements as per shariah principles.
- Maximum mortgage loan amount of Rp. 5,000,000,000,-.
- Loan period of 15 years with the exception of kavling purchases which are subject to a maximum loan period of 10 years or can be adjusted in accordance with the financial capacity of applicants.
- Low downpayment associated with the mortgage loan use.
- Fixed monthly instalments until loan settlement is reached.
- Loan instalment payments can be made through the auto-debit facility or at any BNI Syariah and conventional BNI branch office.
- Indonesian citizen
- Minimum 21 years old and loan payments must be settled upon reaching the pension age.
- Have a fixed income and a minimum working history of 2 years.
- Completion of required application forms and documents.
- Insurance: Life and General.
- Notary fees, duty stamps, etc : In accordance with applicable regulations.
*Charges are subject to change at any period of time without prior announcement.
FAQ Griya iB Hasanah :
|Can BNI Syariah takeover mortgage loans from a different bank?
||Insya Allah it is possible under the following conditions :
Takeover Conditions :
- Completion of mortgage loan application at a BNI Syariah branch office.
- Submit a photocopy of identification card, family card/KK, and marriage certificate.
- Submit an original version of employment status confirmation letter.
- Submit payslips from the past 3 months.
- Submit proof on the active status of a checking account based on the past 3 months.
- Submit a photocopy of certificate, building construction permit/IMB, and PBB from the past 3 years (for the house designated for takeover).
- Submit a photocopy of the loan agreement with the previous bank and a loan account from the past 6 months.
- Mortgage loans at the previous bank must be ongoing for a minimum of 1 year.
- Life insurance.
- Fire insurance.
- Administrative bank fees.
- Notary fees.
|How can I calculate monthly loan instalments for my BNI Syariah Mortgage Loan (Griya iB Hasanah)?
||To calculate your instalments, please click here.
|Is land purchase possible?
||Yes, it is. After 1-2 years, housing construction must take place on the land.
|What are the requirements for the purchase of a second-hand (used) house through BNI Syariah’s Mortgage Loan (Griya iB Hasanah) facility?
||Please ensure the obtainment of SHM (right to ownership certificate) and IMB (building construction permit).
|Where is the nearest branch office?
||To find the nearest BNI Syariah branch office, please click here.
Simulation BNI Griya iB Hasanah