BNI Pembiayaan Anjak Piutang iB Hasanah
BNI iB Hasanah Factoring Financing is a service for transferring accounts receivable settlement amounts or short-term bills (both L/C and non-L/C) provided by BNI Syariah supported by financing facilities that are based on sharia principles.
- Helps to overcome liquidity difficulties for Sellers; especially for short-term funding needs.
- Develops and enhances business relationships to help create a value-added supply chain between a Seller and their business partners.
- Central or Regional Government Agencies and Large, Medium or Small National Private Companies *) who are BNI Syariah customers.
- The product or service being produced/offered is not prohibited in Islam.
- Transactions between applicants and their partners are regular transactions.
- For L/C transactions, then:
- Usage of the L/C has been accepted from the Issuing Bank
- The documents requested are in accordance with L/C terms and conditions.