Collection (inkaso) is the handling of documents by the Bank in accordance with instructions received from a customer/correspondent for matters such as:
- Obtaining payment or acceptances, or.
- Submitting documents with regards to payment and/or acceptances, or.
- Submitting documents with regards to other payment requirements.
Clean collection is the collection of financial documents other than trade/commercial documents.
Documentary Collection is the collection of trade/commercial documents, with or without financial documents, including :
- The collection of D/P (Documents against Payment), a bill over a document to obtain payment upon presentation.
- Collection D/A (Documents against Acceptance) is a collection on a document to obtain acceptance during submission.
Inward collection is the collection on clearance documents that are received from a Remitting Bank overseas to be further finalized with drawees within the country to obtain a payment or acceptance.
Outward Collection is the collection on clearance documents to be sent to a Collecting Bank overseas to obtain a payment or acceptance.
Terms and Conditions :
- To fill in and sign an application form.
- Document/letter is presented personally by owner.
- To endorse.
- Not yet expired.
- Intact/undamaged/without defect.
- Has never been billed.
- Currency is officially listed in Bank Indonesia.