Companies benefit from greater convenience through the use of BNI Syariah’s cash management services. We provide various cash management features that meet a company’s financial management needs.
Greater convenience :
1. In managing a complex account structure.
2. In minimizing idle balance.
3. In accelerating the collection processes.
4. In easing the controlling of payment/disbursement.
Cash Management Facility
- Auto-debit Collection and Grant Debit
- Auto-debit Collection is a cash management feature provided for companies in performing automatic debit/fund transfer from the BNI Syariah accounts of partners to your company’s account for the settlement of bills or liabilities, whereas Grant Debit is an automatic debit and fund transfer feature for bills in bulk.
- Bulk Payment
Bulk Payment is a feature offered as one of BNI Syariah’s many Payment Management services. It allows your company to perform electronic fund transfers from one BNI Syariah account to multiple BNI Syariah accounts or other domestic banks accounts.
- Payroll Management
Payroll Management is another feature offered as part of BNI Syariah’s Payment Management services. It allows your company to distribute employee salary payments by performing fund transfers from one BNI Syariah account to multiple BNI Syariah accounts or to accounts in other domestic banks.
- Cash Pooling
Cash Pooling is one of the features offered as part of BNI Syariah’s Liquidity Management services. It allows your company to perform fund consolidation across your branch offices/operational network in real-time.
- Cash Distribution
Whereas in the event that you require an automated and real-time fund distribution service for your company’s branch offices/operational network, a cash distribution feature is available.
- Range Balance
Range balance is a cash management feature that allows your company to control the fund availability in a certain account. In the event that the balance of a sub-account exceeds a predetermined limit, the system will automatically transfer the excess to the main account and vice versa.
Student Payment Center
The Student Payment Center (SPC) is a service designated for higher-learning institutions in managing the tuitions of their students. Through this service, institutions can increase the quality of their service provided to the students, reduce operational burdens and risks, and simplify financial reconciliations.